For reservations made on Airbnb; Please check their website.
For other platforms; At the time of booking, a deposit of 50% is due. The balance will be collected 30 days before your arrival. All prepaid payments are non-refundable.
If the number of people exceeds the reservation, without notice to the owner, a charge of $ 70 per person per day will automatically apply.
To avoid check-in issues and surcharges, be sure to book for the correct number of travelers as the number of people will be verified during your stay.
For safety and security reasons, most of our properties are equipped with exterior cameras pointed only at exterior doors.
ACCESS TO THE PROPERTY
Access to the cottage is via a combination lock, a key box or our manager will welcome you. Instructions for accessing the property will be sent to you by email and / or SMS in the days prior to your arrival.
Instructions for using the spa:
WATER MUST BE KEPT CLEAN AND FREE OF FOAM BUBBLES TO AVOID A $ 200 SURCHARGE.
- Our tips for keeping the water clear:
- Shower needed to remove all oils, lotions, creams, makeup and mosquito repellants;
- No food;
- No colored liquids in the water;
- Always close the cover after use.
- At the end of the day, put in 1/2 cap of treatment powder as well as the diffuser / float after use to ensure that the water remains clear during your stay.
- Our steward will deliver your spa with beautiful balanced water and check the quality when you leave.
Thank you for your understanding, this is important to us.
EXTERIOR FIRES REGULATIONS
- It is allowed to make a fire in the open air and ONLY in the place provided for this purpose.
- The fire must be under the constant supervision of the tenant and this person must be at least 18 years old.
- The supervisor is responsible for the fire and must be prepared to take the necessary and appropriate measures to maintain control and extinguish it before leaving the premises.
- The height of the fire must not exceed one meter (1 m) or 3 feet (3').
- It is forbidden to make a fire in the open air:
- When municipal, provincial or federal government authorities prohibit outdoor fires. It is up to the tenant to carry out the necessary checks, before any lighting.
- On days when the wind speed exceeds twenty kilometers per hour (20 km / h).
- It is strictly forbidden to burn any source other than firewood and / or tree branches.
- It is forbidden to feed or maintain a fire with an accelerator.
- The municipality reserves the right to immediately extinguish any fire, if it considers that smoke, embers or sparks are disturbing the neighborhood, if a complaint has been filed with the municipality, or affects visibility on a highway or if it considers that there is a risk to the safety of persons or to the integrity of nearby property.
- The time for the lights to go out is 11 p.m. at the latest.
- The cottage is non-smoking which includes: cigarette, cigar, cigarillo, vape, cannabis, etc. Subject to an automatic supplement of $ 400 if not honored.
- Animals are prohibited unless you have special permission. Subject to an automatic supplement penalty of $ 400 if not honored.
- Bedding and towels are provided for reasonable use. A washer and dryer are available to the tenant if needed.
- A minimum quantity of soap and household products is available to the tenant, any surplus will be at his expense.
- A full cleaning of the property is included in the rental cost and will be done at the end of the stay only. That said, the tenant agrees to keep the premises in a reasonable state of cleanliness, in particular by leaving the kitchen clean and starting the dishwasher before leaving, otherwise it will be subject to a supplement at the owner's discretion.
- Only electric fondue pots are allowed.
- Breakage and damage must be reported to the owner as soon as possible.